smart Chords & tools (guitar, bass, banjo, uke…
Download smart Chords & tools (guitar, bass, banjo, uke… Apk For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10.
We provide smart Chords & tools (guitar, bass, banjo, uke… V6.10 APK file for PC Windows 7,8,10.
smart Chords & tools (guitar, bass, banjo, uke… is a free Music & Audio app.
APKPCDownload.com helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for smart Chords & tools (guitar, bass, banjo, uke… V6.10 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about smart Chords & tools (guitar, bass, banjo, uke… then you may visit smart Music Lab support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. smart Chords & tools (guitar, bass, banjo, uke… is the property and trademark from the developer smart Music Lab.
smartChord calculates, shows and plays much more than 1.000.000.000 chords and fingerings: for different instruments, for predefined tunings, for custom tunings, from 3 to 8 strings, from the first to the last fret, for beginners and experts, with capo, for right- or left-handed users, … and (hopefully:) fulfills all your wishes.
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, the circle of fifth, a chromatic tuner, metronome, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, pitch pipe, tone generator, etc.
It\’s worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a \’slash chord\’
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, …
* Viewer for the grips:
– In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
– Limited to a range of the fretboard
– Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
– For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
– Clear charts and diagrams
– Define your favourites
– Filter and search the chords
– Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, …
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
– the recognized note and octave,
– the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
– a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A \’playground\’ (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
File size: 6.41MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: de.smartchord.droid
Developer: smart Music Lab
Updated: August 05, 2019
Rate 4.80 stars – based on 46519 reviews
How to Play smart Chords & tools (guitar, bass, banjo, uke… App on PC,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the smart Chords & tools (guitar, bass, banjo, uke… and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install smart Chords & tools (guitar, bass, banjo, uke… App for PC.Now you can play smart Chords & tools (guitar, bass, banjo, uke… App on PC.Have fun!