Oxford Grammar and Punctuation
Download Oxford Grammar and Punctuation Apk For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Oxford Grammar and Punctuation 10.0.407 APK file for PC Windows 7,8,10.
Oxford Grammar and Punctuation is a free Books & Reference app.
APKPCDownload.com helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Oxford Grammar and Punctuation 10.0.407 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.10 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Oxford Grammar and Punctuation then you may visit MobiSystems support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Oxford Grammar and Punctuation is the property and trademark from the developer MobiSystems.
Giving examples of real usage, this software provides the basic information about grammar and punctuation that people need on a day-to-day basis.
Arranged A-Z, it contains entries for standard grammatical terms as well as dealing with related questions of usage. Readers of all levels will find this guide essential.
This is a fully functional trial!
• Over 250 questions of grammar and punctuation clearly explained
• Uses examples of real English to clarify grammatical points taken from the Oxford Corpus
• The supplementary section gives an overview of grammatical terms and the structure of English sentences
• Contains special longer entries on a wide range of subjects, such as the difference between active and passive
• Includes terms specified in the school National Strategies, making it suitable for homework as well as general use
In addition to explaining basic terms such as \’split infinitive\’, \’participle\’, and \’adverb\’, entries also discuss whether to use \’may\’ or \’might\’, \’that\’ or \’which\’, and \’it\’s\’ or \’its\’. The Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation gives the reader quick and easy access to the answers to these, and many other, questions of grammar. It offers clear and coherent explanations, and illustrations across a broad range of topics, and is the first port of call for any reader seeking clear, authoritative help with grammar and punctuation.
Both easy to use and comprehensive, the Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation is an essential tool for writing at home, in the office, at school, and at college.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you\’re typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A \’fuzzy filter\’ for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A \’keyword\’ search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function (\’*\’ or \’?\’) which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A \’Favorites\’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• \’Word-of-the-day\’ feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
File size: 5.97MB
Requires: Android 4.1+
Package Name: com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.oxford.azgrammarandpunctuation
Updated: December 04, 2018
Rate 4.10 stars – based on 10000 reviews
How to Play Oxford Grammar and Punctuation App on PC,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Oxford Grammar and Punctuation and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Oxford Grammar and Punctuation App for PC.Now you can play Oxford Grammar and Punctuation App on PC.Have fun!