n-Track Studio Music DAW
Download n-Track Studio Music DAW Apk For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10.
We provide n-Track Studio Music DAW 9.0.4 APK file for PC Windows 7,8,10.
n-Track Studio Music DAW is a free Music & Audio app.
APKPCDownload.com helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for n-Track Studio Music DAW 9.0.4 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.10 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about n-Track Studio Music DAW then you may visit n-Track Software support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. n-Track Studio Music DAW is the property and trademark from the developer n-Track Software.
This is a DEMO version. Saving projects, exporting audio or midi and sharing songs are disabled.
If you like the demo you can get the full version at:
goo.gl/XVvgdw (Studio) – http://goo.gl/HohrAR (Studio Pro)
n-Track Studio is an audio and MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your device into a full-fledged recording studio. Record and playback a virtually unlimited number of tracks, mix them during playback and add effects. Create MIDI tracks using the built-in General MIDI synth. Edit, cut, copy and paste, zoom and drag MIDI and audio parts.
All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed \”on the fly\” during playback.
Once you are satisfied with the recording you can send it by email with a touch of the finger. Or you can mixdown the recorded song in standard .wav or compressed format which you can later open with any 3rd party audio application or use to create an audio CD. You can also export the song in multitrack .sng format and open it with the desktop (Mac and Windows) or iOS version of n-Track.
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Press play to listen to the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• Use USB Audio devices*
• 8 effects pack: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel.
• MIDI tracks with built-in General MIDI synth
• MIDI piano-roll editing
• Record 4 or more input channels (on compatible USB Audio devices) *
• Record in 24 bit quality (on compatible 24 bit USB Audio devices, built-in Android audio is 16 bits) *
• Play using an external USB MIDI keyboard
• EQ with Spectrum analyzer, Sonogram and Tuner
• Import existing wave songs and clips
• Automate track volumes using volume envelopes
• n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Exchange and share your projects on all your desktop and mobile devices
Notes on audio latency:
• latency for audio monitoring (i.e. hearing through headphones the n-Track\’s audio output as well as the instrument input) & live processing is sufficiently on Android 4.2 and later and on devices which support audio fast-path (including all Nexus devices).
• with all other devices audio has very high latency, so input monitoring & live processing isn\’t practical, you should use instead an external mixer
• when using USB Audio* the audio latency can be typically made so small to be unhearable, much smaller than with the Android built-in audio
Audio latency never affects the sync of recorded tracks, may only be a problem for input monitoring & live input processing.
* USB Audio is available on compatible Android and USB devices. Please see the USB compatibility chart: http://goo.gl/R7l3Yb
File size: 57.36MB
Requires: Android 5.0+
Package Name: com.ntrack.studio.demo
Developer: n-Track Software
Updated: July 31, 2019
Rate 4.10 stars – based on 15163 reviews
How to Play n-Track Studio Music DAW App on PC,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the n-Track Studio Music DAW and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install n-Track Studio Music DAW App for PC.Now you can play n-Track Studio Music DAW App on PC.Have fun!