Download Gboard Apk For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Gboard APK file for PC Windows 7,8,10.
Gboard – the Google Keyboard is a free Tools app.
APKPCDownload.com helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Gboard – the Google Keyboard 22.214.171.1240967531-release-armeabi-v7a APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Gboard – the Google Keyboard then you may visit Google Inc. support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Gboard – the Google Keyboard is the property and trademark from the developer Google Inc..
Google Keyboard makes typing fast and easy with gesture and voice. Glide through letters with Gesture Typing to enter words – just lift your finger to finish a word and gesture again, no spacebar required. Compose text on-the-go with Voice Typing. When you can’t find the right words, express yourself with the perfect emoji. Works on all your Android devices.
• Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter. Completes a word before you’ve finished the gesture, especially useful when gesturing longer words.
• Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to dictate your text.
• Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction.
• Emoji: Press and hold Enter to add emoji in any app (Android 4.4+)
• Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to a personal dictionary. Type a word once and you can gesture type it or find it in suggestions next time.
• Syncs your user history across devices and improve suggestions. To turn on keyboard syncing, go to:
• Settings > Language & input > Google Keyboard > Accounts & Privacy > Google Keyboard Sync
Gesture typing and word suggestions supported in:
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German (Germany and Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Additional keyboard layouts:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque (Spain), Belarusian, Bengali (Bangladesh), Bengali (India), Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Esperanto, Estonian, Galician (Spain), Georgian, Hindi(*), Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer (Cambodia), Kyrgyz, Lao, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Persian, Serbian (Latinica), Slovak, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil (India and Singapore), Telagu, Thai, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu.
• For Hindi users, Google also offers Google Hindi Input in the Play Store with Hinglish and transliteration support.
File size: 40.38MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: com.google.android.inputmethod.latin
Developer: Google Inc.
Updated: August 01, 2019
Rate 4.40 stars – based on 3538024 reviews
How to Play Gboard App on PC,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Gboard and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Gboard App for PC.Now you can play Gboard App on PC.Have fun!